Hornady Unprimed 9MM Luger Cartridge Case Box of 50
With Hornady brass you'll get more reloads, greater consistency, predictable performance with accuracy that commodity brass simply cannot deliver. Hornady builds cases with the same precision, attention to detail and focus on perfection that has made us a world-leader in bullets and ammunition. We measure for consistent walls concentricity and we run our cases through pressure calibration tests to ensure uniform case expansion. And, taking quality control to the extreme, each and every case is hand inspected. Thanks to this kind of manufacturing care, Hornady brass will ensure proper seating of the bullet, both in the case and in the chamber. It means consistent pressures, and ultimately yields optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- Tight Wall Concentricity-Concentricity helps ensure proper bullet seating in both the case and chamber of your firearm
- Higher concentricity also aids in a uniform release of the bullet on firing for optimal velocity and accuracy
- Uniform case wall thickness- Hornady manufactures to extremely tight tolerances to ensure this critical element is as consistent as possible.
- More reloads per case- Hornady treats Hornady brass as the foundation for an accurate cartridge, not a commodity
- Because Hornady takes great care in its creation, you'll get more reloads from Hornady brass
- Consistent weight and capacity- Every single Hornady case is virtually identical to another Hornady case in the same caliber
- Consistent pressures, velocity and accuracy every time